BW Group is a leading global maritime group involved in oil and gas transportation, floating gas infrastructure, environmental technologies and deepwater production. Through its predecessor companies, Bergesen and World-Wide Shipping, BW has been delivering energy and other vital commodities for more than 80 years. BW's fleet of over 160 vessels includes refined oil tankers, LNG and LPG carriers, floating storage and regasification (FSRU) units, chemical tankers, dry cargo carriers and floating production storage and offloading (FPSO) units.
Embark on a career with the world’s leading maritime group. Join us as:
Assistant / Executive, Cash Management (Contract)
- Prepare and process payments and fund transfers
- Ensure timely and accurate settlement of all fund transfers/deposits
- Maintain and ensure compliance of the appropriate payment policies (as per mandate)
- Prepare and maintain the daily cash position for various subsidiaries
- Perform weekly cashflow projections and ensure subsidiaries are adequately funded to meet operational requirements.
- Perform monthly bank reconciliation against GL balances and take necessary action on reconciling items
- Assist in liaison with banks over various bank payments / transactions matters
- Assist in providing treasury support which includes funds flow planning, loan drawdown / repayment, forex settlement and administration support
- Actively participate in the development of the quality management system and engage in the process for the continuous improvement of departmental procedures
Ideal candidate : qualifications and requirements
- Diploma in Accounting and/or related discipline
- 2 - 5 years of relevant accounting experience
- Prior cash management experience preferred
- Independent and able to work well in a team setting
- Meticulous and detail oriented
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to commit to a period of 6 months
- Able to commence immediately or within short notice
If you meet the requirements of the above position, please email your detailed resume in MS Word format stating your current, expected remuneration and notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org. In your application, please state the 'Job Title' as shown above in your subject heading.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.