Shipping is a global industry connecting world markets; a business that is international, dynamic, and capital intensive.
The industry demands a skillful workforce to drive it, and offers many career opportunities. For those with technical inclinations, there are prospects in naval architecture, marine engineering or marine surveying. Those with a more commercial and business focus can choose to specialise in ship financing, broking, maritime law, leasing ships, and sales and purchase. And those who prefer a career at sea can choose to be deck officers, engineers or crew.
Let BW open the door to the exciting world that is the maritime industry. At BW, we offer challenging work in an international environment with a team of dedicated, competent colleagues. If our values resonate with you and you think you can contribute, we would be delighted to hear from you. We bring together talented individuals and provide opportunities for professional development.
We encourage diversity in our workforce, reflecting the global nature of our business. We recognise that diversity can help to drive improved performance and business success.
We recognise that the success of BW rests with each employee’s ability to provide the necessary skills and confidence within the team, and our training is tailored to suit individual needs and career aspirations.
We offer a wide range of learning opportunities at BW, including:
- Technical programmes to ensure employees develop and maintain the skills required for their role
- Soft skills training to assist with people management, time management and effective communication
- Shore and vessel attachments to provide opportunities for employees to work on board a ship or ashore for a short period of time
- Leadership development courses to equip staff with the necessary skills needed in their roles
- Education assistance programmes to provide employees with the opportunity to equip themselves with additional knowledge relevant to their job
Opportunities on shore
If you are interested in any positions available, or should you wish to be considered for future vacancies, please send your resume to email@example.com. We will contact you when suitable opportunities arise.
Opportunities at sea
At BW, we offer excellent career opportunities for seafarers, with attractive remuneration. If you are interested in a position in one of the world’s leading shipping groups, please contact one of our manning offices:
Please click here for contact information for all offices. Seafarers unsure of which office to approach should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.